Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Patience...


Not much new has been going on other than trying not to over analyze every little thing I'm feeling. Last week there were a few days when I was kinda crampy and I was hoping that it was what I thought it was...implantation. But, then the last two days I've been crampy again.

Usually I always get cramps the week before my period and sometimes they go away until the moment it arrives. So really, these cramps would be the cramps I usually get. Then what was last week?

I have my HPT's waiting ever so patiently in the box right next to my bed. I just hope I can wait until Saturday.

I've been busy with the plans for my sister's shower, which is next month. She's due two weeks after I would've been due... :(

And then to top it all off, I received another invite for a shower the week after my sister's. She's due the week after my sister. I thought I wouldn't be able to handle people having babies around the time that I would've but I guess that it's true that time heals and makes things a little easier.

I hope I'm still feeling this way on Saturday if the results are negative. I should be getting my period the 29th. Maybe I should wait until Sunday? We'll see.

1 comment:

Joannah said...

It is so hard to wait. I only broke down because I wanted to take a painkiller, though. I was going to tough it out until the official test in the doctor's office otherwise.

I admire you for being gracious about the showers you have to attend. Your presence will bring joy to others.