Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Counting down...

Is it just me, or does everyone TTC count count and recount days leading up to ovulation days. I mean I'm using the OPK and I'm still questioning what I'm doing wrong. Of course visiting all kinds of different web sites that claim to be able to pin point exactly what day you are ovulating don't help. I was on one the other day that said the 13th of this month and now I got the 16th.

I'm sticking to my OPK and trying to put the rest out of my head.

I'm hoping to put a different spin on this blog very soon. If I had started it a year ago, it would've been a very upsetting blog for me. Now that I got the hard year out of the way, I'm just hoping that my body is ready and willing to cooperate.

Also, I'm very excited about some of my reality shows starting up again...Big.Brother for one. I am so addicted to that show and now it's on more than just in the summer.

I'm thinking about that fertility monitor. Has anybody used that? I might buy it tomorrow.

No comments: