Thursday, January 31, 2008

Feeling a little lost...

Today I'm feeling a little lost. I feel like no matter how optimistic I am and how much I look forward to having a baby one day, I still feel like I won't find my way there.

I decided to switch my ob-gyn yesterday, found a new one and requested that my doctors office have my files ready for me to pick up. The decision is in part because of convenience of hospital, should I get pregnant. And the other reason is that I was sort of disappointed with my doctor when I lost the baby in August. She made me feel like I was losing my mind and that I desperately needed psychiatric help and should go back on birth control for a year.

Everybody told me I should've walked out then, but I overlooked her kooky attitude and went back for my annual visit. She did also mention then that I should "still wait".

Well, I found a new doctor, who comes highly recommended and who works out of the hospital I would want to go to. Am I jumping ahead of myself? I don't know, but it's better to be prepared.

Well, my doctor just called to ask what the reason was for the change. I could only say to her that it was a matter of convenience.

Maybe the change will be good. Maybe new advice will be good too.

So here's to finding my way out of this crazy maze of feelings.

1 comment:

Joannah said...

It's essential that you have a doctor that you feel comfortable with. He or she should be compassionate in addition to being highly skilled. I hope this new partnership will be a good one for you.