Thursday, March 27, 2008

Inching Along


Consent forms signed, cheeks swabbed, envelopes sealed and sent off. We're slowly inching along. Oh yeah, Aunt Flo has visited... This is the first time in a long time that I haven't been in tears because of it. It's been such a relief to not have to worry about ovulation, and temperature and perfect timing. I didn't have a two week wait. Although I now feel like I have a 7 1/2 week wait until anything really happens.
Tomorrow I make my first payment to the Genetic lab. I am so happy to have people who know what they are doing taking over.
I have my dentist appointment scheduled for next week, and then on Friday I have some pre-op stuff to take care of.
Then hubby and I are off for a mini vacation...so excited. But the day after we get back, I go for the hysteroscopy. I don't think we'll vacation again until after the retrieval and transfer. Hopefully then we can go on a happy vacation with something awesome to look forward to.

3 comments:

Daniella said...

As I like to say, another step closer :)

Jen said...

I hope the weeks until you start fly by!

sara said...

I know what you mean the cycle that we were starting IVf I felt the same way. No pressure the month that I was starting on the pill..what a relief! I think also it's such an exciting time to be on a new path. Wishing you the best!