Thursday, March 13, 2008

Change


Seems like I'll be changing my ob*gyn again. Actually what happened was...yesterday I had an appointment with a new ob*gyn, one who would be affiliated with a hospital closer to where I live. I waited a month and a half for this appointment only to find out that the doctor would only be at his current office for two more weeks and then would be moving.

It's a good thing I checked with the new place because I found out that he wouldn't be accepting my insurance.

That's ok though, because I had a second ob-gyn on standby. She came highly recommended and as it turns out my best friend used to go to her before she moved further away. I really did want to her instead but since I had made the other appointment first I thought I'd just stay with my first choice. I was sort of skeptical about having a male ob, only because I happen to be more comfortable with female doctors.

I thought I would have to wait forever for an appointment, but I was able to get one for Monday.

So we'll see. There's been lots of change for me this year, from doctors to a whole new outlook on this baby making process.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: