Sunday, March 9, 2008

Knitting Needles

These are not exactly the needles I will be using, but aren't these just so much cuter? Just like knitting needles are used to create something beautiful from the heart, so are my injection needles going to be used to help create a beautiful life.


I'm trying to keep a positive outlook about this even though I am scared to death about doing this.


I found a blog, IVFshootemup , which is informative in a way, and then kinda scary too. But I watched a few videos and I feel like these women didn't look like they couldn't handle it. I was waiting for a few of them to scream or make faces because of the pain. But they just did what they had to do and that was that.

And I can assure you...that will be me too! I can do this.



2 comments:

Daniella said...

I know you can do it.

Jendeis said...

Just wanted to write and say that I saw your comment on No Swimmer's blog, and your pic is one of my favorite sculptures!!