Monday, March 17, 2008

Not much new...

There's not much new to report today. I will finally see my new ob-gyn tomorrow. I'm sure I will like her. She comes highly recommended and I also found out that my best friend used to have her as her ob-gyn years ago before she moved further away. I guess that's a good sign.

I won't have to start my IVF injections until exactly two months from today. I loved how they pulled out a calendar and with the information they got from me, they just gave me a rundown of how the next couple of months will go.

My counselor even told me not to worry about memorizing the calendar and everything I have to do because she'll be letting me know every step of the way. Well, I have pretty much memorized it and I can just tell anyone off the top of my head what I have to do.

My DH can't believe that I've memorized the whole calendar. He doesn't realize that it's all I think about all day long. I am constantly updating my calendar and keeping track of every little detail. I don't know, maybe I've got too much time on my hands until the real important stuff begins.

Now that I've gotten the ball rolling with this, I want it to happen now! I am so damn impatient.

On another note, my sister is due in about 6 days. I know she's gonna be a great mom, I just can't believe that it is so close now. It seems like forever that she's been pregnant.

I'll let you know how my new ob-gyn is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joannah said...

You're just like me! I just don't ever leave anything to chance. I'm big on knowing the schedule. My husband is just the opposite - wouldn't you know it!