Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger



My wonderful SIL sent me this awesome D.illon R.ogers leather bracelet! She's awesome and always knows the right thing to say and when the inspiration meter is running low...she fills it up. There's never a time when I need her advice and she's not just a phone call away to give it. I wish she lived closer but she's in my heart and that's close enough so that I don't miss her too much. It doesn't matter what she's going through, she always has time to listen...there's not too many out there like her....love you D!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Daniella said...

Hey u
Glad it came - sorry it's late :( We just got home Homeland Security for fingerprints number 2. Wish it made us feel like we were closer, but we are not. Referals this month just plain suck! Climbing in to bed - I'm exhausted - we'll talk before you leave this weekend.
xo

sara said...

It sure is nice to have supportive people around, isn't it?

Dagny said...

it's very pretty. :)