Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Teach Me

So, tomorrow it's on to my IVF teach class...
I just know that this will be just like math class. I don't like math and I don't like needles, therefore it will go in one ear and out the other.
No, that's bad. I really have to pay attention because it's getting close to the day now. I have a two hour class in the morning and then I wait until May 17th. I hope I don't forget it all by then.
I went for my trial transfer the other day which was a breeze. When the doctor said he was done, I said "with what"? He said "with the trial transfer". I thought he was kidding but he was serious.
I guess after all the crappy stuff I went through in the past couple of weeks this seemed like nothing. Just a little bit of cramping afterwards.
I'm counting down the days, I can't believe it will already be May on Thursday.

3 comments:

sara said...

Good luck on your IVF teach class. I can't believe tomorrow is May already either. But I'm glad time is going by and hopefully you'll be starting in no time! Thanks for the reassurance and kind words...they sure help!

Jen said...

During our injection lesson, I couldn't manage to get air bubbles out and my husband broke a needle in the sample bum.

Needless to say, since then, we are pros...

It's really easy once you get over the fear of injecting yourself. (Or at least that was me.) My first Lupron injection had an audience, my hubby and my sister. But now, I could care less.

And it will be ok. You can do it!

Joannah said...

You are getting so close! Pay attention in class - you'll need to know how to use those needles.

:-)