Monday, February 11, 2008

Too Relaxed



I totally relaxed way too much this month. But then again, it wasn't really my fault. I'm supposed to ovulate on the 12th of this month, it's been that way for the last 10 cycles. Sixteen days after the "flo" I ovulate. Then how come on Saturday, which was the 9th, I started feeling a little crampy and decided on the 10th to use my OPK and wouldn't you know, a big ole smiley face was staring right back at me.

I would've totally skipped right over the ovulation day if I didn't decide to check yesterday. I don't even know why I thought I shouldn't have checked, but I was so "relaxed" and wasn't even thinking about it that I thought I was good for a couple more days. If I didn't check, I would've been wondering for the next couple of OPK tests why I didn't ovulate this month.

I don't know how I got so confused. See what happens when you take the advice of others who tell you to put it out of your head and not think about it?

I hope I did everything I had to do though and the outcome is positive. I have to say though, that I am a little less stressed this time around. I just can't figure out why I ovulated early. I'll have to look that one up.

Fingers crossed once again and onward we go for the two week wait...

2 comments:

Joannah said...

Maybe this will be your month?

:-)

Daniella said...

You - relaxed? Hmmm - see what happens :)