Friday, February 29, 2008

Great Book

I was told by my chiropractor to get this book and use it as a reference, encyclopedia, dictionary and bible. She was right. Just starting on this path, I have to say that I am already loving the book. It's got answers to every question and she really tells you what to expect. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has to deal with infertility or is just not sure if they are headed that way. I never thought I would be heading down this road, but here I am and it's great to know that this book can help answer some questions before I even start.

3 comments:

Daniella said...

I'm glad you found this. Keeping you in my prayers sista.

Joannah said...

Sounds good. I'll have to look for it in the bookstore.

sara said...

That was the first infertility book I bought and I love it!